Pinterest Verification

Monday, March 11, 2013

Daylight Savings


Oh it's that time of year again. Time to lose an hour of time. I'd love to know who's idea it was to do this whole Daylight Savings thing anyways. One of the many things I love about technology is not having to reset my clocks. Used to be a pain having to run all over the house checking every clock. Microwave, TV, VCR, radio, alarm clock, watch.....annoying.


Funny Reminders Ecard: Thanks for reminding me to change my clocks that change themselves.


Now that I've gotten that off my chest LOL! Time for me to finish my first paper of the semester. Comparing domestic violence beliefs between the U.S. and four other countries. Decided to give myself a break and play one of those hidden object games and let my brain take a rest from my note taking session. After the things I read my brain was very happy to have that break. It's a sad sad world we live in. Soon as I'm done writing I'll treat myself to The Walking Dead, Once Upon A Time and Revenge.


4 comments:

  1. I live in a place that doesn't have daylight savings, so I never have to worry about the whole clock thing, thank heavens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky lucky must definitely make life a little easier

      Delete
  2. Daylight savings time always messes me up. I hate losing that hour of sleep :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seemed like it came earlier this year. I always have to say that stupid saying in my head to remember what I'm doing. Fall back, spring ahead

      Delete

You don't need to be a blogger to show me some love....