Pinterest Verification

Friday, February 22, 2013

More International Love


Every once in a while I like to give a big THANK YOU to the readers from near and far who take the time to click on my blog. So a HUGE THANK YOU to readers from the following countries:

United States
United Kingdom
Russia
Germany
Canada
Israel
Sri Lanka
Australia
France
Thailand
Brazil
Sweden
Indonesia
Moldova
India
Lithuania
Netherlands

THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY AND DEFINITELY COME BACK AGAIN I LOVE MEETING NEW PEOPLE 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks awesome Dee! Glad to see such a diverse readership! Hope you're doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gearing back up for another round of classes. I love seeing the diversity of readers it is pretty awesome.

      Delete

You don't need to be a blogger to show me some love....