Pinterest Verification

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Five Things

One of the great things about being a blogger is finding inspiration on other blogs. Sometimes writer's block hits and my brain turns into mush. Considering how much writing I've done for my final projects I'm not surprised I'm having a hard time coming up with things. So I snagged this lovely Q&A from Lesley at The Dream Tree because it's short and simple. So have a lookie and then feel free to respond in the comments section or post about your five things on your blog and link up.

Five Things

....you'll find in my purse:
Nail clippers
Hand sanitizer
My asthma inhaler
Nature Valley chewy bars
Burt's Bees lip balm


.....you'll find in my bedroom:
Dual tape deck/CD player Stereo system I've had since I was a teen
Books lots of books
VHS tapes that have been re-recorded over so no clue what's actually on them
Eric Lindros Flyers jersey
My senior prom dress


.....I've always wanted to do:
Skydive
Take a trip through western Europe
Scuba dive
Visit Las Vegas
See Cirque du Soleil's Zumanity show


.....I'm currently loving:
The Walking Dead
American Horror Story
Swan Song by Robert McCammon
the fact that spring will be here soon
having some down time


.....quirks I have:
pens I use have to be the ones that click and have black ink
always put my left shoe on first
must have at least one tube of lip balm in all my bags
never leave home without pepper spray
I don't like the smell or taste of regular mustard but I like honey mustard

2 comments:

  1. i always have a granola bar in my purse & love american horror story as well. great q&a (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hard part is not eating constantly going in my purse when I'm home and want a quick snack. I just saw the previews for the new season and it looks like another great season.

      Delete

You don't need to be a blogger to show me some love....