Pinterest Verification

Monday, January 14, 2013

Hiding Under My Blanket


courtesy of joyreactor.com



I've been having a rough few days and frankly I had no motivation. My pain levels were high and I just couldn't function. Had a few moments of clarity when I forced myself to do homework. But then the walls would come back and all I wanted to do was curl up under my blanket. Thankfully the boyfriend played nurse and took great care of me. I don't have much to say right at this moment so allow me a little time to pull myself back together. Even typing this little bit is frustrating. I feel like the fog will lift soon and I can keep moving forward.

xoxoxo

courtesy of http://www.crazyasabagofhammers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/wpid-facebook_-1007220520.jpg

Well......least my sense of humor is still intact  :-)

4 comments:

  1. Those pins always crack me up, because at 27...I STILL do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or pile stuffed animals on top of the blankets to hide you. If I don't breathe he won't know I'm under the stuffed animals LOL.

      Delete
  2. I still feel that way about blankets. Heck, even a sheet will do, provided I'm completely covered.

    Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kellie. One of the things I have to remember to do is set reasonable limits and not get bummed when I physically can't do things. A work in progress....

      Delete

You don't need to be a blogger to show me some love....