Pinterest Verification

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Stocking Swap 2012

So I took a chance to be a little adventurous and entered a Stocking Swap this year. A few of us bloggers signed up and just like a Secret Santa, we were randomly assigned a partner. Today I got my stocking and I LOVE IT! My swap partner put together an awesome stocking for me.


As you can see there's a ton of great stuff she sent me. Thank you so much Heather Fox from amosfoxfamily.blogspot.com I love it! Those sweet mints are going in my purse since I seem to always run into someone with a case of bad breath. At some point I will try to use the cookie skillet too. That has to be the cutest thing I've seen in a long time.

P.S. Thanks for sending The Grinch, not sure if I ever mentioned on here how much I love that movie. If we do this again next year I hope we keep the same people.

4 comments:

  1. I'm still debating whether to open the chapstick because the package is so cute. Think I'll leave it in there. I can see I'm going to be making skillet cookies soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that cookie skillet is just too cute! Looks like you had one awesome partner! Thanks so much for signing up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had an awesome partner Britt! Thanks for doing this. If you do this again next year count me in!

      Delete

You don't need to be a blogger to show me some love....