Pinterest Verification

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thank You Readers :-)

I'd like to just give a quick THANK YOU to all my readers who've dropped by since Bionic Dee started. So a HUGE thank you to people from the following countries for stopping by and definitely come back anytime and SHARE ME WITH YOUR FRIENDS. I provided a nifty little translator on the page so no matter where you're from you can read my posts in whatever language you like.

THANK YOU (in no particular order)!

  • UNITED STATES
  • UNITED KINGDOM
  • RUSSIA
  • GERMANY 
  • ISRAEL
  • AUSTRALIA
  • CANADA
  • FRANCE 
  • THAILIAND
  • SOUTH KOREA 
  • INDONESIA
  • JORDAN
  • ROMANIA 
  • SLOVENIA

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE seeing people from all over the world viewing my blog. It's so cool how it connects us all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is awesome to see a big world become a little bit smaller :-)

      Delete

You don't need to be a blogger to show me some love....