Pinterest Verification

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tuesday Ha-Ha's

With all the random acts of violence and countless horrible things that happen everyday.....sometimes you need a little inappropriate humor to lighten up your day. The first one I stole borrowed from Jennifer Lawson a.k.a. The Bloggess. If for some reason you haven't come across her blog HERE YOU GO<---click on that! Warning: Don't consume beverages right before you read her blog because they will end up all over your screen. You've been warned. LET THE INAPPROPRIATE HUMOR BEGIN!!!!!


Makes aquarium visits a little more interesting   










2 comments:

  1. These are too funny! When Mr was deployed I posted the "if it fits it ships" picture on one of his care packages because of the amount of stuff I manged to squeeze in those little boxes! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was cracking up as I posted these. Laughter does make things better! LOL it's funny when something comes in the mail and you unpack it and look at the box and wonder how all of that fit in there. Moments when playing Tetris really come in handy.

    ReplyDelete

You don't need to be a blogger to show me some love....