Pinterest Verification

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I Want a Dumpster Baby: Two Women, Two Connections

I Want a Dumpster Baby: Two Women, Two Connections

I wanted to share something one of my favorite bloggers put up that struck a cord with me. I haven't had the joy and pain of becoming a mom yet, but I do enjoy being an aunt. So I'm always amazed to hear about other women working their way through motherhood. So please click on the link above, because what she said makes sense. This is what I got out of her post: Enjoy the moments, enjoy the laughter, breathe through the pain because someone else isn't as lucky as you are to be able to experience those moments.

2 comments:

  1. She seems like a hoot, and definitely shares some inspirational stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah she is awesome laugh and cry in the same post.

      Delete

You don't need to be a blogger to show me some love....