Pinterest Verification

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Goodbye Midterms

Funny Encouragement Ecard: Here's to midterms....being over! Now to drink until finals! 
 
YAY I'm finally done with midterms!!! Wouldn't have been so bad if I didn't have to rewrite my one project after I'd spent 4 hours perfecting it. Nothing like vague instructions to really test how quickly you can start getting gray hairs. I swear if I start seeing any grays up there I'll know where they came from. To say I'm mentally exhausted is an understatement. But there is a cure for that. TV! Lots and lots of TV until I pass out from physical exhaustion. Think I'll catch up on shows I missed this weekend and if there's time....maybe a little Hawaii Five-0. I am behind on that one. 4 more weeks and I'm free of this semester. But like I said I just started other courses on Coursera.org the first class is only 5 weeks so that's not too bad. 2 quizzes and a 3 page paper for my Community Change in Public Health course. Now that's what I call some light work. 

BTW: Happy Hump Day!!!
 
Funny Confession Ecard: The only way I can get through Wednesday is by avoiding people who call it Hump Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You don't need to be a blogger to show me some love....