Pinterest Verification

Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Friday

I'll avoid starting a political fight on here cause I've only had one cup of coffee so far and I don't feel like dealing with the drama. So I'll focus on me, LOL. This has been a kind of odd week floating between my own feelings, keeping busy trying to help out with fundraisers for Jason and working on homework. My research class is kicking my ass right now. I know once I'm done it'll be worth it because I'll have learned how to do a research proposal, it's just the process that gets me down. When I started this class I was kind of thinking maybe down the line I might do research. That opinion hasn't changed though, I just realize now how aggravating it can be. But it would be worth it if I could learn something that would help people in the future. Maybe once I'm done working in the public sector I might be a private researcher. Who knows! Long as I've got options I'm happy.

Anywho, I've got a lot on my mind. I haven't touched on this in a while but I have a back injury and I'm feel like one of those bad experiments. Not quite Abby Normal from Young Frankenstein, but close. I've had so many treatments, swallowed so many pills all in the name of temporary comfort. I just can't wait til this is all a bad memory and I get my life back. I hate not being able to function. Sorry just got distracted by CSI. Back to what I was saying. I've got a piece of a research proposal to work on among other homework for the week. So I better get moving and take care of that. Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a great weekend. And remember: Be thankful for the people in your life because you never know how long you'll have them. Hugs and ass slaps xoxoxo!




2 comments:

  1. Aww I hope you get to feeling better. I know back injuries can be horrific. Sending you much love my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it's a process but I know there's light at the end of the tunnel :-)

      Delete

You don't need to be a blogger to show me some love....