Pinterest Verification

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Welcome

                      


      xoxoxo   WELCOME TO MY NEW HOME xoxoxo

Welcome to the new and improved Bionic Dee! For those of you who followed me over from WordPress I'd like to say thanks for staying with me {{HUGS}}! And for those of you who are new to this blog, hello fresh meat. I had to make some changes recently and with that came the switch to a new blogging platform. So from now on this is where all the random, lovely, funny, craziness of this blog will be happening. So if you're new around here feel free to poke around through my posts and leave comments. You don't need to be a blogger to leave me some love on any of the posts you see on here. If you're curious to learn more about me there's a page on here somewhere that goes into more about me. Again, thank you old friends and welcome new ones I think you're going to like it around here. Hugs and ass slaps xoxoxo!

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Welcome to the neighborhood! Now you just need to get a blog design ;) I see you with a sassy fun one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do for a background. I'm looking around on pages like yours and Bloggess and Raven's to figure out where I want to go with it. But this will do for now cause I love pink.

      Delete
  2. Congratulatins on your new home. Love the new articles. Good luck with fantasy football and much success with the new site.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

You don't need to be a blogger to show me some love....