Pinterest Verification

Friday, September 28, 2012

If I Were

Hello, hello shiny happy people! So here's the deal, I saw this post on Janna Renee's blog and she took it from Lesley who grabbed it from Niina (whew I know). Normally I don't do bandwagons but this one seemed like a fun idea. Feel free to copy and paste it on your blog (or share your answers in the comments section below). Without further ado:

If I were a gemstone, I'd be a sapphire.
If I were a scent, I'd be sweet pea.
Courtesy of: http://www.zone10.com/sweet-peas.html
If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be a pair of knee high leather boots.
If I were the weather, I'd be a sunny 70 degree spring day.
If I were a facial expression, I'd be a lopsided grin.
If I were a car, I'd be a cobalt blue Shelby Mustang GT500 with white racing stripes on the hood
Courtesy of: http://www.dfwstangs.net
 
If I were a time of day, I'd be noon.
If I were a month, I'd be May.
If I were a place, I'd be Austin, TX.
If I were a liquid, I'd be a nice Merlot.
If I were a taste, I'd be cherry vanilla ice cream
If I were a sea animal, I'd be a dolphin.
If I were a food, I'd be a Shepherd's Pie.
If I were a color, I'd be PINK.
If I were a musical instrument, I'd be a drum.
If I were a flower, I'd be a daffodil.
If I were a planet, I'd be Venus
If I were an object, I'd be a record player
If I were a fruit, I'd be a mango.
If I were a sound, I'd be wind chimes
If I were a day of the week, I'd be a Friday.
 
Okay your turn. TAG YOU'RE IT!!

2 comments:

  1. i love that we have the same love for cars (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woman after my own heart. Had to add you to my list of fav blogs when I saw that on your list :-D

      Delete

You don't need to be a blogger to show me some love....